Tokyo Joypolis is one of Japan’s largest indoor theme parks. The park features not only amazing attractions, but also many of the latest VR games. Since all attractions are located indoors, this park is also a great place to visit on rainy days. In our video today, we introduce the newest and most exciting attractions at Tokyo Joypolis that combine adventurous play and digital effects! Join us in our visit to this exciting indoors theme park!
* Please take sufficient measures to prevent an infection and spread of COVID-19, such as wearing a face mask and using a hand sanitizer.
* The information in this article is as of January 5th. The event schedule might change. See the official website for the latest news!
Attractions introduced in the video:
GEKION LIVE COASTER
TOWER-TAG VR eSPORTS
WILD JUNGLE BROTHERS
TOKYO GODZILLA MUSEUM
October 1, 2020 (Thursday) -May 31, 2021 (Monday)
This attraction requires an additional fee. (The price depends on the type of ticket you have.)
DECKS Tokyo Beach 3F-5F
1-6-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/g379kZVePjyW2Wfu7
Nearest stations: Odaiba Kaihin-Koen Station (Yurikamome), Tokyo Teleport Station (Rinkai Line)
Nearest bus stop: Daiba-nichome
* Infection prevention measures:
- Mandatory wearing of a face mask
- Social distancing
- Hand sanitizing
- Temperature measurement at the entrance gate
* Tokyo Joypolis has multiple discount tickets options available. Please check the official website for details.